The weather forecast for tomorrow morning is not great- I’ve posted a departure time from Palmer Park for 8 AM. I’ll look at the weather radar in the morning and send an update by 7:00 if we have to cancel the ride for rain. Otherwise, south winds – likely try to go to Jessica’s in Roscoe – 60 miles RT – pace 14-15 MPH, Doug