I plan to ride tomorrow AM leaving Palmer Park at 7:30 AM — depending on the weather. Overnight rain is forecast so if it is raining in the morning or if storms are approaching on the radar, I’ll cancel. I plan to post an update by 6:30 AM if plans change. Hope to get a ride in tomorrow. Doug V.