I do not plan to lead a Veloclub ride tonight. Its 3 pm, the pavement is wet. Nothing brewing on radar right now, but the forecast calls for increasing winds and storms brewing after 5 pm. You can still meet at Palmer Park and ride if you want — you can use the map I posted Sunday. We’ll try again next Tuesday Doug V.