I’ll post the Touring Ride for Tues. 5/25 leaving Palmer Park at 5:30 PM. However, the weather forecast is not great. If it is raining, or if radar shows storms coming our way, I will probably stay home. I’ll check around 3 pm and try to post an update if it is questionable. If the weather cooperates we should be able to get 35 – 40 miles at a 14-15 MPH pace. Doug V.