The JVC 2021 Winter Challenge is soon approaching! This year we are doing things a little differently and will be using an online application to handle registration, activities, and donations. The web site is called Project Njord and was developed specifically with this event in mind. Please follow the instructions below to register for this year’s event.
- Visit the Winter Challenge Event here: https://projectnjord.com/Events/Event?eventID=d19cceb1-b29d-405c-965c-a7a715b691b8 or click the register button above.
- Read about the event, the rules, and waiver by navigating the respective tabs.
- Register as a participant by clicking the green Register button.
- You will need to create an account on the Project Njord site to register for the Winter Challenge. This allows you to track your donations, add activities, and get placed on the results leaderboard.
- Check your email for a confirmation link. If you don’t see it right away check your junk mail.
- Once you have a Project Njord account, you can register for the event by filling out the required information.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon registration, and the web site will notify of successful registration.
- After you have registered for the event, you can share your personalized donation link from your dashboard. You can share this link via social media, email, or any other digital communication.
- Your personal dashboard can be accessed here https://projectnjord.com/dashboard after registering
- Finally, when January 1st arrives, you can start adding activities as you bike outdoors. These activities allow us to calculate the event leaders and it allows sponsors to make pledges per mile and per day.
The application we are using is early access, so we will make some changes to the site as needed or requested throughout the event.
If you have any questions feel free to comment on this post or contact the Janesville Velo Club through the contact page here.